iaam Monthly Contests
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. TO ENTER the iaam (the "Contest") simply visit the web site www.iaam.com and sign up to be a member. Potential member should provide a valid email address to qualify for prize. Valid e-mail address is defined as the person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Membership is absolutely free. iaam contests are also absolutely free. iaam contests are run monthly which allows for several opportunities for participants to win. Visit www.iaam.com/contest/ page to enter in the contest. Click on Video, Photo or Create categories (Create category accepts both, Music and Writing contests), complete and submit your submission by following the instructions. Contest starts on first day of the month and ends at midnight (“EST”) of the last day of the month. There is one (1) prize. Winner will be contacted within two weeks of the contest closing.
2. To enter and to be eligible to win or be considered the winner, entrant must be 13-21 years old and living in United States. You may enter the contest as many times as you like as long as it is a different video, photo, music or writing. Submissions cannot contain dirty words or profanity. All submission must be original. All Contestants must accept the terms and conditions. Employees and siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors are ineligible to enter.
3. User and Member Submissions
For the purposes of this Agreement users and members with usernames and passwords under which material is submitted to iaam.com are referred to as “Providers” and iaam.com is referred to as “Contest Sponsor.”
- Providers grant LELA Media, Inc. a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, world-wide license to use, display, perform, copy, edit, modify, distribute, and incorporate into derivative or compiled works any and all elements of the submissions.
- Providers grant LELA Media, Inc. the right to use the Provider’s name, photo or likeness, hometown, and/or other submitted personal details in connection with promoting or advertising Services or any adaptation thereof.
- Providers of winning or featured submissions further grant LELA Media, Inc. full, royalty-free ownership throughout the world of all rights, titles, and interests, including all copyrights, and renewals and extensions thereof, in and to any and all elements of the submissions. Said titles can be sold or otherwise transferred at the discretion of LELA Media. LELA Media has the right to register copyright to any and all elements of the Services, which may include winning or featured submissions, whether separately or as part of an issue in which any or all elements of the Services are incorporated.
- Providers grant other users and members a non-exclusive license to view or access submissions as required to review, judge, or generally experience the website iaam.com.
- Providers warrant that they are an authorized assignee of all rights in and to the submissions at the time of submission, that they have not previously assigned any rights in or to the submissions, that the submissions are original, that the submissions have not been published or accepted for publication elsewhere, and that the submissions do not infringe on any copyright or other rights of any third party.
- Providers warrant that they have the consent or permission of each and every identifiable person with a legitimate claim of ownership or authorship to the submission.
- Providers maintain the right to use all or part of the submissions in non-commercial compilations or publications, including the Provider’s personal internet site(s), and to make copies of any or all elements of the submissions for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes.
4. Ratings - All contests are judged by your peers and the iaam community so once you upload your submission you should invite your friends to rate it! If your fellow iaam community members like your submission and you receive the highest number of votes during the contest period, you win prizes and even cash! Yes, you may rate your contest submission once! Each time you rate other member contests you get 10 iaam $$$! The point of the contest is to find out what you are passionate about and how you can improve at what you really like to do. iaam highly encourages you to vote on your peers submissions and commend them on a job well done! Help the best win. Your vote is a key to getting the best submission to win. Contest will display top 5 submissions so check that update often.
5. Prize – iaam will be running contests with fun prizes and sometimes even cash! Monthly prizes will be announced clearly on the home page and contest pages. Currently, we are only giving away prizes to first place submissions only. We need minimum of 1000 submission in each video, photo, create category to make it a competitive contest and give away the prizes. iaam would appreciate if you spread the word and let your friends know about the contest. Make them submit their great work so we can reach 1000 submission monthly and you can win prizes!
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes are unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly describe herein. iaam will notify you within two weeks of the monthly contest closing. To get in touch with you we will need a valid email address which you frequently check. When you get the email notifying you are a winner, you must submit a valid address to claim the prize and sign the registered mail when you accept the prize. If iaam does not receive a reply to their email notification within two weeks you will be disqualified and the second winner would get the first place prize. You will get your prize within 60 days of you being notified.
7. Winner will be contacted within two weeks of the contest close. It is Provider’s responsibility to give accurate email address and other contact information in their member profile. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must meet all guidelines. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations ("Rules"), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner's participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and select an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
8. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
9. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or any misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion, further reserve their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to a Providers computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
10. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each Provider consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest.
11. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
12. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the iaam and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
ENTER TO WIN THE CONTEST.